Nothing feels better than investing in your own community. LRCS has been doing just this for over 40 years. We don’t do this work alone! It would not be possible if it weren’t for the dedication and generosity of the community.
There are many ways you can get involved with supporting the community in which you live.
- Employ one or more of LRCS’ consumers at your business or place of employment. See StaffWorks for details.
- Become a strategic partner to LRCS and help out with projects or community events.
- Sponsor an upcoming LRCS event.
- Make a tax-deductible donation to LRCS Foundation.
- Consider LRCS Foundation in your long range estate gift planning.
If you would like to become more involved with your community through LRCS, please contact Joanne Piper Lang, Director of Public Relations and Development at 603-524- 8811; ext: 1588, or via email.