Partners in Strengthening Community
LRCS invites the business community to partner with us to provide help to children, families and individuals of all ages who experience the challenges that result from a developmental disability, acquired brain injury, chronic health condition or aging related disability because ‘we all need a little help throughout a lifespan’.
Opportunities for corporate or business support are plentiful and varied. Many businesses sponsor a LRCS fund raising event or community event, others contribute in-kind donations of goods and services to help defray direct costs, many companies and individuals contribute to the LRCS Annual Fund and others volunteer to help with special projects and fundraising events.
During 2012-2013, 37 local businesses contributed $956,250 to LRCS through tax credit purchases enabling the Agency to relocate our offices to the renovated Federal Building in downtown Laconia.
We extend our gratitude and appreciation to all the businesses that support LRCS and our mission and to the 37 NH businesses whose generous support helped fund our office renovations and relocation.
The following businesses are designated as LRCS Lifetime Business Partners for contributing $100,000 or greater to LRCS through tax credit purchases. Please join us in supporting our partners.
For more information on opportunities for individuals and businesses to support LRCS, or the Family Resource Center of Central NH through donations or sponsorships please contact Joanne Piper Lang, Director of Development at 603-524-8811 Ext. 1588.
LRCS by the Numbers: Annual Impact
- Over 1,200 individuals and families with disabilities received community based supports living in 24 communites in Belknap and southern Grafton Counties
- 200 individuals recieve supports to help them pursue their goals of employment, maximizing their independence and connections to the community.
- Individuals supported by LRCS volunteer over 10,000 hours each year to serving other nonprofits.
- 500 families enroll in Family Resource Center programs – strengthening adult capacities to improve child outcomes and impacting over 1,000 local children
- 63 families serve as Shared Family Living providers for 95 individuals
- 195 clients are enrolled in the HomeAssit Program supporting independent living for elders and those with chronic illnesses in Grafton and Belknap Counties and beyond.
- LRCS employs more than 375 people throughout the northern Lakes Region